Terms & Conditions
- All listings may go through a review process and the approval of a listing will be at the discretion of Delente Technology Private Ltd.. Prospective buyers will see images after they are approved. Rest of the details will be visible instantly after Ad goes live.
- An individual user can list only two cars as part of the free listings. If user wants to upload third car, he will have to delete one of the existing live cars from Delente Technology Private Ltd..
- As a Seller you certify that all information provided by you against your listed car is true.
- Seller is alone responsible for completing and verification of the documentation part, before concluding the sale. Any sale concluded on the part of the Seller, shall be the sole responsibility of the Seller.
- Free listing plan is brought to you by Delente Technology Private Limited (“Delente Technology Private Ltd.”) and is open only to individuals or private party sellers who list their car for sale on Delente Technology Private Ltd.. Dealers, brokers or those individuals who trade in cars are not eligible.
- Delente Technology Private Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any or all of the terms and conditions of the plan at any time without prior notice.
- You authorize Delente Technology Private Ltd. to call or SMS you in connection with your car Advertisement.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this scheme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Gurugram only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Delente Technology Private Ltd..
- Any individual, who lists his/ her vehicle on Delente Technology Private Ltd. availing the plan, accepts the Terms and Conditions specified above in total.
- User will not abuse or misuse the website or engage in any activity which violates the terms of this Agreement. In any such case, Delente Technology Private Ltd. may suspend user account or permanently debar him/her from accessing the Website.